ALTO STEP BRIDGE
ALTO Step Ladders and Bridges are manufactured using structural grade aluminium extrusion and are rated at 150kg for single person use across industrial and commercial applications. They are designed as lightweight modular sections allowing flat pack delivery to site and simple assembly.
- Always add an additional 200mm to your vertical height measurement to allow for 100mm platform thickness and 100mm clearance above structure.
- All componentry and accessories manufactured from high grade structural aluminium with options for powder coating.
- Maximum height – 2.0m
- Overall ladder width – 650mm
- Distance between handrails – 560mm
- Step size – 600mm (L) x 100mm (W) x 38mm (H)
- Step spacing – 200 – 250mm
- Stile extension above landing surface – 1000mm
- Minimum clearance behind ladder – 150mm
- Minimum distance between rest platforms – 6.0m
- Angle of slope – 65°
- Timber fixing – 14g type 17 tek screw
- Metal fixing – M10 stainless steel bolt set
- Concrete fixing – M10/ 75mm mechanical concrete anchor
- Metal roof deck fixing – 8mm construction grade Bulbtite rivet
- Composite panel fixing – 8mm construction grade
- Bulbtite rivet or M8 through bolt set
Work Load Limit
- Recommended for single person use – 150kg rated.
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation
Alto Step Ladder Access Systems are designed and manufactured generally in accordance with requirements of Australian Standards AS1657:2018 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
3 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Visual inspection for any damage or loose fixings must be done periodically and prior to use. No certified maintenance required. Basic wear/tear preventative maintenance is recommended, as per manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations. (Refer instruction manual).
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above specification and installation/ usage guidelines voids complete system certification and/or warranty