You can download a SWMS and find more clarification on Safe Work Method Statements from the Safework Australia SWMS Information and Template document.
Working at heights is considered high risk and a SWMS is always required to be prepared before any work of this type is carried out.
Completing a SWMS will require the following information:
- The details of the construction work that is considered high risk
- The health and safety hazards relating to the work
- The control measures that need to be implemented to minimise or remove the risks
- How the control measures will be actioned?
- When will they be monitored and reviewed?