TRAVEL8 Concrete Mount Corner Kit
- 150mm sleeve
- Chemical fix, see SD944
- For more information watch our static line videos.
- Must be load tested as per AS/NZS Standards.
- Stainless steel profiled plate assembly including: end stanchions, intermediates, corners, cable and connection devices.
- Plate 290 (L) x 140mm (H) (approximate)
- Intermediate spacing – 6.0m to 8.0m intervals
- Metal roof deck fixing – 8mm structural rivets with 14g self-drilling screws
TRAVEL8 Static Line System is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.2:2001 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
Testing and performance based on requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.2:2001 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009.
3 years from date of purchase subject to installation in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE
Inspection and certification every 12 months by competent person in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Section (9).
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.