Continuous attachment to the static line fall arrest system provides a high level of safety on roofs when accessing gutters & roof edges for maintenance.
- Static lines provide continuous attachment for users working in a fall hazard zone whilst undertaking building maintenance.
- TRAVEL8 static lines are suitable for up to 4 users simultaneously depending on the line configuration, ensuring efficient and cost effective solutions.
- TRAVEL8 unique roof deck mount technology provides simple retrofit installation to varying roof deck profiles eliminating costly structure upgrades.
- The proprietary advanced energy absorbing technology reduces impact load on the user whilst connected to standard roof deck structure.
- The PILOT shuttle allows the rope lanyard to transfer over the static line support intermediates without having to disconnect, ensuring easy and maximum safety.
- Sayfa’s range of static line systems comply with Standards AS/NZS 1891.2 and AS/NZS 1891.4.
- Pitched roof access for general maintenance (up to 30 degrees)
- Narrow roof areas
- Gutter edges that require frequent access for cleaning
- Access to roof mounted plant and equipment
- Brittle roof surfaces fall protection – skylights, glass, slate etc.